ASC Code of Ethics
The Automotive Service Councils of California, an association primarily
comprised of independently-owned automotive repair facilities, exists to promote the
continuing success of its members and to advance the professionalism of the automotive
Repair shops that become members of ASC-CA are expected to abide by the following code
- To promote good will between the motorist and the industry.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To employ the best skilled personnel obtainable.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
- To itemize all parts and adjustments in the price charged for service rendered.
- To retain all parts replaced for customer inspection, if so requested.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all
abuses within the automotive industry.
- To uphold the integrity of all members.
- To refrain from advertisement which is false or misleading or likely to confuse or
deceive the customer.